- In the first instance please address the issue with the appropriate member of our team who you have been dealing with. They may be able to resolve the matter immediately.
- If the issue cannot be dealt with immediately, you should contact our head office either verbally or in writing. You can write to: Retirementmove, 1st floor, 197b Station Road, Knowle B93 0PU or call us on 0845 004 5000. We will acknowledge all written complaints within 3 days of receipt and work with you to resolve the situation. We will provide a response as soon as possible but within 15 working days from receiving the written complaint.
- If you are dissatisfied with our response you can request that your complaint be escalated. Your letter will be acknowledged within three working days of receipt and a full review of your complaint will be undertaken by a senior manager who has not been involved directly with the transaction. This may include further investigations into the background of your concerns. We will detail our findings and recommendations in a written response to you, to confirm our ‘final viewpoint’ on the matter.
- After you have received our final viewpoint letter, if you are not satisfied with the proposed resolution, you may approach The Property Ombudsman Service (TPOS). Details of how to contact TPOS will be contained within the final viewpoint letter or you can go to www.tpos.co.uk
- If you do wish to contact The Property Ombudsman Service (TPOS), you must do so within six months of the date of the final viewpoint letter.