Thank you for visiting our website. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This website is operated by Retirement Move Limited. For the purposes of UK data protection law, the data controller is Retirement Move Limited of First Floor, 15-19 Cavendish Place, London W1G 0QE.
Our Data Protection Officer is Stephen Carter and can be contacted by emailing stephen@citrus- group.co.uk.
Information we collect about you
We collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you provide to us. You can provide us with information about you by filling in forms on our website or by contacting us by telephone, email or otherwise. The information you provide to us may include your name, address, email address, telephone number and any other information you choose to provide.
- Information we collect about you. When you use our website, we automatically collect information about you, your computer or mobile device, your IP address and information about how you use our website and other websites.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use a property portal website to contact us. This could include details of your property search and information about your likely interests. We may combine this information with other information you provide to us or which we collect about you.
How we use your personal information
We use personal information about you for the following purposes:
- Providing services to you. We use your personal information to provide you with information and services that you request from us and to administer any promotions or competitions you enter with us.
- Marketing and advertising. We use your personal information to provide you, or to permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services that we think will interest you.
- Service improvements. We may use your personal information to tell you about changes to our services and to help keep our website secure.
The legal basis for processing your personal information in these ways is typically one of the following:
Consent.You have consented to us using your personal information for this purpose. You can withdraw this consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Performance of a contract. It is necessary for us to process your personal information to perform a contract with you, or for us to take steps on your instruction prior to entering into a contract with you.
- Legitimate interests. It is in our legitimate interests to use your personal information for this purpose to operate our website, to provide and promote our services, and to protect our business.
- Legal obligations. It is necessary for us to process your personal information to comply with the law.
Sharing your personal information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Landlords, tenants, vendors and purchasers. When you ask us to do so, we may share your personal information with current or prospective landlords, tenants, vendors and purchasers (and their respective advisors) in relation to any potential sale or rental. If any of these third parties is a business, then they will become a data controller of the information we provide, and their own privacy policies will apply.
- Our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors. We may provide your personal information to our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors who are providing services to us, or where necessary to provide a service you have requested.
We may also share your personal information in order to obtain professional advice, or to comply with a legal obligation or a request from law enforcement or another regulatory authority.
Storing your personal information
The information we store about you is stored on computer systems based in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information but cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website. Once we receive your information, we will use strict security procedures to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will store your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. These periods will vary depending on the nature of the information and your interactions with us.
Holding your Information
If asked about holding data, RetirementMove staff can show that they don’t have personal data on our database. They can show that it’s been deleted and no longer on our database.
We do have data, but can delete and show it has been deleted.
The cookies on our website are either set by us or by third party partners and fall into the following categories:
First party session management
These are typically required by us to make sure you can move freely from one page to another and so that you can access and use certain services within the website. Normally, these cookies only last whilst your browser is open and are deleted when it is closed. Some may need to remain for the duration of your visit (a “session”) or longer.
||Used by our website to remember website search criteria and preferences
Third party session management
||Allows YouTube to store a unique user ID
||Allows embedded Vimeovideos to work
These cookies are used to allow interaction between our website and certain of our third party providers when you are using our website.
These cookies allow you to set and store preferences for our website, such as when you are offered the option to customise elements of the layout or content of the website.
These cookies allow third parties to identify what you might find interesting, allowing a more personalised and relevant selection of advertisements to be displayed when you browse the internet. They normally won’t just be from us, but build an overall, but anonymous, picture of your preferences based on how you have browsed the internet to deliver more relevant advertising. You may see interest-based advertising on our website, but also on third party websites using information collected about your browsing activity on our website.
Refusing or withdrawing your consent to cookies
You have the right to tell us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by unsubscribing using the link in any of the marketing emails we send you.
UK data protection law also gives you the right to access your personal information, to object to the use of your personal information for certain purposes, and the right to erase, restrict or receive a machine-readable copy of your personal information. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us at the address above or by emailing email@example.com.
We will comply with the law in responding to your requests. That means that there may be some legal reasons why we cannot comply with all requests.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not run by us. If you follow a link to another website, please note that other websites have their own privacy policies and we are not responsible for those policies or other websites’ content. You should check these privacy policies before submitting any personal information to these websites.
Retirement Move Limited, First Floor, 15-19 Cavendish Place, London W1G 0QE